Each year, the National Association for Business Resources names the “Best and Brightest Companies to Work For” — a list of employers setting the standard for HR excellence and attracting the area’s best talent. It’s a list that companies are proud to be on, including, now, all of us here at Deft.
“Deft is incredibly honored to be recognized as one of Chicago’s Best and Brightest Companies To Work For. We’re hard at work building an intentional, rewarding experience for our team. This award is a great indicator that we’re on the right track.”
VP of People Operations at Deft
To develop the list, an independent research firm evaluates each company against best-in-class employers across 11 key measures:
- Compensation Benefits and Employee Solutions
- Creative, Wellness and Wellbeing Solutions
- Employee Enrichment, Engagement and Retention
- Employee Education and Development
- Recruitment and Selection
- Employee Achievement and Recognition
- Communication and Shared Vision
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Work-Life Blend
- Community Initiatives and Corporate Responsibility
- Leadership, Strategy and Company Performance
Any company that can meet, and exceed, the national benchmarks across these criteria can boast a “fantastic work culture and workplace environment,” according to the awards’ president.
“Being an employer of choice is important to us,” said Saxton. That doesn’t mean employees outside of Chicago are missing out though. “While our HQ is firmly planted in Chicago, we have been growing remotely in recent years.”
To learn more about a career at Deft, visit https://deft.com/careers/.