Disaster Recovery as a Service
Never worry about recovering your data again.
Get a disaster recovery plan that works when you need it to.
Powered by Zerto, Deft Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) natively supports VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V environments. It provides automated data recovery, failover, and failback across both VMware and Hyper-V environments. No storage configurations or agent installations within guest operating systems are necessary.
Gain a bonus technical staff that’s 100% focused on your resiliency.
Deft DRaaS eliminates the need to use multiple products for your business continuity and disaster recovery needs. Everything you need for a complete BC/DR solution is included.
Leveraging Zerto’s Virtual Protection Groups (VPGs), Deft DRaaS groups VMs and virtual disks to protect and recover together. This provides complete application and data consistency, regardless of the physical location of servers and storage.
Powered by Zerto Virtual Replication, Deft DRaaS provides the industry’s first support for cross-hypervisor replication and recovery. By delivering automatic conversion of VMs between Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware, you no longer need to match hypervisors between production and DR environments.
- Make controlled changes to your environment through a well-defined approval process
- All required workflows and functionalities are designed and updated by our experts to your specifications on demand
- Pre-defined playbooks guide the remediation of alarms and incidents
- Configure backup parameters and allocate additional resources to support rapidly changing environments
- We apply infrastructure vendor updates and patches in a timely manner with minimal impact
- Encryption at rest and in-flight
- Support for on-demand restores and recoveries to total DRaaS capabilities with a formal SLA and automation
- Full-scale annual failover & failback test included
Monitoring and Reporting
- Comprehensive health and performance monitoring
- We generate weekly or monthly reports on the status of your backup jobs and storage utilization
- You have visibility into local and remote sites from one interface (vCenter/Hyper-V Manager)
“If your data center is an office closet, then you have to ask, ‘What happens when the power goes out?’ Because it will. One of the many reasons that we work with Deft is that they’re our answer to these questions.”
Get data recovery for any app in any storage.
24/7 backup and recovery support from on-site resiliency experts who are accessible via real-time Slack chat, email, phone, and the customer portal.
Get disaster recovery without storage constraints. Protect your virtual environments at the VM- and VMDK- level.
Set strict RTOs and RPOs on an app-by-app basis. Your production and backup sites are both active, allowing for near-instant recoveries.
Continuous replication avoids the risks of traditional, snapshot-based recoveries. No more lost data post-recovery.
Protecting our customers since 1999.
We’re proud to safeguard the data for companies like these.
Reach out to our resiliency team now.
Prefer to book a meeting? Schedule a 15-minute call with us here. Otherwise, go ahead and submit your info below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks!
Read tips and tricks for handling your disaster recovery operations.
How to choose a data center partner who delivers on experience
When you’re choosing a data center partner, think about how you want to be treated. We bet it’s not like a commodity.
Disaster recovery steps to take now while you build a plan
Don’t have a long-term disaster recovery plan? Here are some disaster recovery steps you can take right now to protect against the worst.
As ransomware protection, immutable data is critical
Ransomware threats and disaster events are more prevalent than ever. The only way to be prepared is to expect it.