Let your team focus on everything but backups.
Get DIY or managed backups supported by the recovery experts at Deft.
Because your runbooks are outdated. Because your production environment changes too quickly to keep up. Because your backup data is corrupted. Because you don’t even know if your recovery plan works. Whatever your reason, Deft is the industry expert in all things backup and recovery.
Save your time, staff, and budget for other projects.
Deft will keep your data secure so you can keep your company growing.
Veeam Cloud Connect BackupsFast and secure backup and recovery for data centers, endpoints, and the cloud from a web-based console
- 5 VMs
- 1000 GB Storage
- 24x7x365 Support
- SSL Data Encryption
Managed BackupsDeft-managed backups with recovery on demand
- 10 VMs
- 600 GB storage
- Synthetic Full + 6 Days Forward
- Incremental & Rolling Backups
- SSL Data Encryption
- Managed Recovery On Demand
Microsoft 365 Backup & RecoveryFully managed backup and recovery of your company's Microsoft 365 data
- Back up Exchange, SharePoint, OneDrive, and Teams as often as you need to meet any RPO requirement
- Give each data set its own backup policy and schedule through tiered backup policies
- Copy backups to a secondary storage location or even across clouds for boosted resilience
- Recover data anywhere, including its original location or somewhere else entirely
- All backups and restores can meet your unique compliance and governance requirements
- Recover anything, from your entire Microsoft 365 org to individual users, folders, and files
- Bulk-recover multiple Microsoft 365 users at once
- Default retention is set to 3 years
Disaster Recovery as a ServiceAutomated data recovery, failover, and failback across VMware and Hyper-V environments, managed end-to-end
- Replication of single or multiple VMs
- Protection of multiple virtual disks connected to the same VM
- Visibility into local and remote sites from Center or Hyper-V Manager
- Pre-defined playbooks guide the remediation of alarms and incidents
- Vendor updates and patches are applied in a timely manner
- Comprehensive health and performance monitoring and reporting
- Full-scale annual failover & failback testing
- SSL Data Encryption
Get reliable backups for the data your business depends on.
Back up your data as often as you need and set up strict recovery point objectives (RPOs) on an app-by-app basis
Give each data set its own backup policy and schedule through tiered backup policies
Copy backups to a secondary storage location or across clouds for boosted resilience
Recover data anywhere, including its original location or to somewhere else entirely
All backup and restores can meet your unique compliance and governance requirements
24/7 backup and recovery support from on-site resiliency experts who are accessible via real-time Slack chat, email, phone, and the customer portal
Save money on licensing and infrastructure costs
Continuous replication avoids the data loss risks of traditional, snapshot-based recoveries
“Deft’s approach to availability goes beyond backup, leveraging intelligent approaches to data management and the managed service expertise needed to make hyper-availability a reality.”
Protecting happy customers like these since 1999:
Find answers to frequently asked questions about Backup Services from Deft.
Backups aren’t expensive, but inexperience is.
What's the difference between managed and unmanaged backups?
With managed backups, Deft handles all backup and recovery operations for you. With unmanaged backups, existing Veeam Cloud Connect users leverage Deft for off-site cloud storage and handle recovery operations on their own.
Where are your backup availability zones?
You can deploy off-site backups across any of our data center locations:
- Elk Grove Village, IL
- Chicago, IL
- San Jose, CA
- Ashburn, VA
- Tokyo, JP
- Amsterdam, NL
- London, UK
- Sydney, AU
- São Paulo, BR
- Frankfurt, DE
What compliance coverage does Deft have?
What if my recovery time objectives (RTOs) and recovery point objectives (RPOs) are complex?
Get in touch with our resiliency team.
Prefer to book a meeting? Schedule a 15-minute call with us here. Otherwise, go ahead and submit your info below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks!