IT Architecture Review
Let’s optimize your cloud and on-prem architecture.
Evaluate your IT architecture against best practices.
An IT architecture review is a measurable approach for assessing how well your cloud and on-prem infrastructure aligns with the industry’s best practices:
- Operational Excellence: Running, managing, and monitoring business-critical production workloads.
- Security: Protecting information, systems, and other assets from outside risks and unplanned failures.
- Reliability: Auto recovery of workloads from infrastructure, power or system failures via dynamic resource management.
- Performance Efficiency: Balancing computing resources to meet workload SLAs and support on-demand changes.
- Cost Optimization: Leveraging cost-effective resources to meet business needs without impacting best practices.
How It Works
Get better ROI from your technology investment.
The cost optimizations we uncover will offset the cost of the review itself!
- You provide prerequisite information and select review participants.
- We conduct a ½-day review session with your team to learn about your environment.
- We develop a comprehensive report and step-by-step improvement plan that anyone can follow.
- You decide if, when, and how (i.e., by your team, Deft’s team, or together) to implement the recommendations.
- Your custom improvement plan is put into place and troubleshooted.
- We perform periodic check-ins to further improve the score and offer new recommendations.