Let’s build the ideal cloud stack to cost-effectively meet the needs of your employees, customers, and partners.
Not all workloads can (or should) run in the public cloud.
If you have strict compliance or security requirements, a Private Cloud from Deft is your best bet for innovating like a startup and delivering like an enterprise. Deft offers the most flexible and intelligent single-tenant cloud service available, with full management of:
- Log/event review and issue mitigation
- Maintenance of backups and snapshots/ensuring viability
- Applying operating system and application patches and service packs
- Account creation and maintenance
- Managing disk space, including provisioning new disks
- Volume restores
- Ongoing cost optimization
Get the scale of the cloud with the security and performance of on-prem IT infrastructure.
Deft’s Private Cloud is a single-tenant, Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) offering delivered on an enterprise-class stack of redundant servers, multi-gigabit networking, high-performance storage, and a VMware-based virtualization platform.
- Deft is SOC 2 Type II audited and PCI-DSS compliant
- Annual SOC 2 audit serves as the foundation for meeting your own compliance requirements, including HIPAA
- Completely private cloud infrastructure and hardware
- Dedicated or shared SAN storage
- Dedicated CPU, RAM, and hypervisors
- Total security governance and resource allocation control
- Seamless integration with existing infrastructure
- Available in all Deft data centers worldwide across multiple geographies
Monitoring and Issue Resolution
- 24/7 monitoring of service availability, disk utilization, CPU and memory utilization, overall system load, and site responsiveness by the Deft Service Desk
- Additional monitors available as required
- Easy-to-use web-based provisioning and monitoring portal
- Access to customizable, real-time reports on what’s running in your environment, best practice validation, security checks, change alerts, etc.
- View real-time cloud performance data
- Ability to manage vCenter and use your own tooling and software
All of the Private Cloud goodness. None of the complexity.
Connectivity to Deft’s scalable, redundant data center network and core routing infrastructure for low-latency, high-performance transit
Real-time cloud performance data accessible in the customer portal
Fully redundant configurations across multiple geographies for total resiliency
No more worrying about network, compute, or storage refreshes
24x7x365 support that includes infrastructure upgrades
Direct, secure connectivity to existing physical infrastructure and third-party clouds at speeds up to 100 Gbps
On-demand access to additional virtual and physical resources
100% VM uptime when you modify cloud resources
“We had to migrate over 225 Windows and Linux servers and convert 30 discrete site-to-site VPN connections in under six months. Making it even more complex, the effort spanned multiple teams at three separate companies, and there was a reliance on individual customer resources for site-to-site VPN cutovers. We definitely could not have done this without Deft.”
Find answers to frequently asked questions about our Private Cloud.
Learn all about modernizing your IT with the efficiency of the cloud and the performance, compliance, and security of dedicated infrastructure.
What parts of a Private Cloud does Deft manage?
What are some common use cases?
Private Cloud is the right choice when security, compliance, and performance are top concerns. Key use cases include mission-critical applications, data center expansion or consolidation, and business continuity compliance.
What operating systems do you support?
Can I access the hypervisor or provisioning portal?
In most cases, no. As a managed service, Private Cloud includes management of whatever you’d be doing with that level of access.
How can I integrate Deft's Private Cloud with my existing systems?
You can connect Deft’s dedicated Private Cloud to all of your existing gear and cloud(s), no matter where they live. Private Cloud directly connects to your existing physical infrastructure and to third-party clouds through direct, 100-Gbps cloud-connects.
Get in touch with our Private Cloud team.
Prefer to book a meeting? Schedule a 15-minute call with us here. Otherwise, go ahead and submit your info below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks!