AWS Well-Architected Review
Let’s optimize your AWS Cloud.
Evaluate your cloud architecture against AWS best practices
A Well-Architected Review is a measurable approach for assessing how well your architecture aligns with the five pillars at the core of AWS:
- Operational Excellence: Running, managing, and monitoring business-critical production workloads.
- Security: Protecting information, systems, and other assets from outside risks and unplanned failures.
- Reliability: Auto recovery of workloads from infrastructure, power or system failures via dynamic resource management.
- Performance Efficiency: Balancing computing resources to meet workload SLAs and support on-demand changes.
- Cost Optimization: Leveraging cost-effective resources to meet business needs without impacting best practices.
How It Works
Get better ROI from your AWS cloud investment.
As an audited AWS Advanced Consulting Partner and AWS MSP Partner, Deft is uniquely qualified to outline any security vulnerabilities, cost optimizations, and instructions for improving your AWS deployment.
- You provide prerequisite information and select review participants.
- We conduct a ½-day review session with your team to learn about your environment.
- We develop a comprehensive report and improvement plan following the review.
- You decide when to implement our recommendations.
- We perform periodic checks on the assessment to improve the score and work on recommendations.
Book a Well-Architected Review. Leave after 2-4 hours with an actionable optimization list.
Prefer to book a meeting? Schedule a 15-minute call with us here. Otherwise, go ahead and submit your info below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks!