Book A Free Well-Architected Review
Leave after 2-4 hours with an actionable optimization list.
Ready to optimize your cloud environment? Submit this form to prep for a free Well-Architected Review consultation with the AWS and Azure experts from Deft. The more background info you provide, the more we can do to prepare.
How It Works
- You provide prerequisite information and select review participants.
- We conduct a ½-day review session with your team to learn about your environment.
- We develop a comprehensive report and improvement plan following the review.
- You decide when to implement our recommendations.
- We perform periodic checks on the assessment to improve the score and work on recommendations.
Evaluate Your Cloud Architecture Against AWS and Azure Best Practices
A Well-Architected Review is a measurable approach for assessing how well your architecture aligns with the five pillars at the core of AWS and Azure cloud services: operational excellence, security, reliability, performance efficiency, and cost optimization.
Running, managing, and monitoring business-critical production workloads.
Protecting information, systems, and other assets from outside risks and unplanned failures.
Auto recovery of workloads from infrastructure, power or system failures via dynamic resource management.
Balancing computing resources to meet workload SLAs and support on-demand changes.
Leveraging cost-effective resources to meet business needs without impacting best practices.